OT Saving $

Anyone here ever take fish-mox instead of prescribed Amoxicillin?

Reply to
Kyle Money

I've known of at least a few people who have. Works fine, from all reports I've read.

It's essential to take the full ten days of medication. Even if you feel better in two or three days. Since penicillins interfere with cell division, if you stop taking meds when you feel better, there are a few germs left. And, you risk a rebound infection which is much worse.

Stormin Mormon