OT - Sales and marketing call

India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?

"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"

Pardon me? Uh? (line goes dead)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I meant 'untruthful' on the the ground!

Reply to
RobertMacy

Yes, dear I caught that, sweetie.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

He lies like a wet rug.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Got the Microsoft phone call a few months ago. I asked which version of Windows I was running. I figured that if they knew I had a virus that was threatening the entire computing world they would at least know that?

They answered "Its Windows"!

I said "OK, which version"?

They answered "Its Windows!

I replied "But which version of Windows"?

They answered ... "Its Windows"!

They finally hung up when I said how do you know I am not running Linux?

I wasn't at the time but ...

LOL,

John

Reply to
John

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:51:00 -0400, Frank wrote in

+1 on that.
Reply to
CRNG

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:41:23 -0700, Oren wrote in

I think it was 200 lbs of fat.

Reply to
CRNG

My answer was "computer? What computer??" I'm a computer tech by day - and I KNEW it wasn't Microsoft calling- -

-
Reply to
clare

About Y2K, I got a lot of calls about protecting my computer. About that time,I had an old Xerox 860 which had A and B drives, and no C drive. I had a lot of fun wiht the phone drones.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon