OT - Sales and marketing call

India sounding voice on the phone. "Hell this is <name> from Morris Electric. I wonder if you can help me?
"I rather doubt it. Have you considered calling suicide prevention, or a psychiatrist?"
Pardon me? Uh? (line goes dead)

I meant 'untruthful' on the the ground!
On 8/22/2014 9:29 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Yes, dear <rolls eyes> I caught that, sweetie.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

He lies like a wet rug.
On 8/21/2014 5:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Got the Microsoft phone call a few months ago. I asked which version of Windows I was running. I figured that if they knew I had a virus that was threatening the entire computing world they would at least know that?
They answered "Its Windows"!
I said "OK, which version"?
They answered "Its Windows!
I replied "But which version of Windows"?
They answered ... "Its Windows"!
They finally hung up when I said how do you know I am not running Linux?
I wasn't at the time but ...
LOL,
John
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 19:51:00 -0400, Frank

+1 on that.

I think it was 200 lbs of fat.

I'm a computer tech by day - and I KNEW it wasn't Microsoft calling- - -
On 8/24/2014 9:15 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

About Y2K, I got a lot of calls about protecting my computer. About that time,I had an old Xerox 860 which had A and B drives, and no C drive. I had a lot of fun wiht the phone drones.
--
.
Christopher A. Young