OT, Sad Day, Patty Duke Dead At 69 RIP

I grew up watching Patty Duke in movies and TV shows. She was wonderful. 8-(
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4821736937001/patty-duke-dies-at-the-age-of-69/?playlist_id 9831930001#sp=show-clips
http://tinyurl.com/jd9pczd
[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
On 03/29/2016 02:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'll never forget "Miracle Worker" !
My wife and I got to meet her and her husband maybe six years ago.

She was great in both of them !
--- ---

She can't be dead. The Patty Duke show was on ME-TV this morning, and she didn't look a day over 20, (or look dead)!
I refuse to accept this news as valid!
It's probably just some more of the usual lies from political candidates or religious leaders.....
And, I have to admit I always loved Patty!