OT: Runaway Toyota Scion

Video

The video mercifully ends before the 27 cops who've surrounded the woman driver express themselves on her cleverness and creativity.

Story

Rather than computer malfunction, authorities are leaning toward alcohol being involved...

Reply to
HeyBub

I own a Prius. I've thought about, at a light when someone is watching, grapping the wheel and acting "freaked out". Then take off, at the green, like it's out of control.

Reply to
Master Betty