OT: Runaway Toyota Scion

Video http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id 29
The video mercifully ends before the 27 cops who've surrounded the woman driver express themselves on her cleverness and creativity.
Story http://www.ocregister.com/news/patrol-208413-chase-officers.html
Rather than computer malfunction, authorities are leaning toward alcohol being involved...

I own a Prius. I've thought about, at a light when someone is watching, grapping the wheel and acting "freaked out". Then take off, at the green, like it's out of control.