OT Road side vigil

Page 1 of 2
My niece had a friend killed in a car wreck last night, right outside of town. People have set up a road side vigil with balloons and flowers. We drove by, and were going to stop in the car and take a picture. When we passed the site, either some family or friends, had just crossed the road and were standing at the site. I told my niece to take a picture, but she said it would have been disrespectful. I didn't think so. I would think the people at the site would have liked to have been included in the photo.
On 4/20/2013 8:08 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

I imagine it was young person who was killed? It always strikes me as tragic and very sad when a young life is snuffed out too soon. o_O
TDD
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:13:45 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Yes. She was in her early 20s. Her two kids were in the car. The 4 year old girl was killed and her 5 month son is in serious condition.
Metspitzer wrote:

She's in her early 20's - and had a 4-year-old kid.
Real nice.
Where's the dad?
Wait - I already know the answer...
On 4/20/2013 9:14 PM, Homo Gay wrote:

Just the kind of disrespectful point of view I'd expect to see from Homo Gay. Crawl back under your snow covered rock Homo Gay. O_o
TDD

Homo Guy shows not shame and will say anything to get attention. Want to piss him off? Don't respond to him. Lot of his ilk haunt the ng's.
On 4/21/2013 11:14 AM, Frank wrote:

A young woman and her child lost their lives in a tragic accident and Homo Gay comes along and thinks it's something to joke about. It made me angry because the young woman is not here to defend herself. Our Leftist friend from up North can call me all the names he/she/it wants to and it won't bother me because I can return the favor, the young woman who died can't. o_O
TDD
The Daring Dufas full-quoted:

There are two tragedies in this story.

How can I be a leftist by holding a dim view of teenage pregnancy?
How can I be a leftist by holding a dim view of households composed of single moms?
Aren't leftists supposed to cheer and applaud such things?

How can I be a leftist when I berate you for become a big-gov't police state?
On 4/21/2013 12:33 PM, Homo Gay wrote:

Homo Gay, you spew an immense amount of hate in your posts which is fine as long as it is directed at me, someone else who posts here, a public figure or one of history's bastards. You have no idea of the marital status of the young woman who lost her life, you just assumed. Metspitzer wrote of a personal tragedy involving his niece, not a news story. Your critical comments concerning the young woman were gauche and uncalled for. She isn't here to defend herself so I will. Crawl back under your rock Homo Gay. ^_^
TDD

You don't get it but you (and everyone else who just can't can't wait to go to the playground with "home guy") are giving him the attention he can't get anywhere else. You can't reason with a nut and there is no point in trying.
On 4/22/2013 6:49 AM, George wrote:

But it's fun to bitch slap a penishead like him. ^_^
TDD
On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:17:34 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Quite like you, George.

Quite like "George".
The Daring Dufas wrote:

If that's what you think you're doing - if that's what turns your crank. Typical american redneck mentality.
On 4/22/2013 4:15 PM, Homo Gay wrote:

Nice to see you admit to being a penishead Homo Gay, eh? ^_^
TDD

Exactly
On 4/20/2013 9:03 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

It always rips my heart out to hear of little children being harmed or killed. o_O
TDD

It always tore my heart out to have to see and try to help little children being harmed or killed.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 4/20/2013 9:08 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Why? Would it be important to them to prove they were there? They can just sign the guestbook at the funeral home.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

She ask me to take her by, and I did.

I was talking about the inclusion of the people in the photo.