OT - Ripoffs for women

I am with you on this topic. I got hit with an injury that nearly stopped me walking at all. Take a very active person and force them to bed rest or sitting all day then find real weight gain even with reduced intake. Now add to those problems prescription medication that encourages weight gain, but the prescribing doctor never bothers to inform the patient. Life just is not fair. If I could do the running, walking, dancing of the past there would be no weight gain. Right now I would just be happy to be able to walk 50ft with out tear level pain.

Reply to
Vandy Terre

Vandy Terre wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

This NG attracts a lot of "disabled" people. Welcome to the club.

Reply to
Zaky Waky

The f***ss obesecycle crowd has willingly traded their health for beer and pizza.

Reply to
Taxpayer

The Mormon word of wisdom says (among other things) wheat for the man, fruits and vegetables in season. Meat sparingly and with thanksgiving.

When in doubt, read the manufacturer's manual.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Taxpayer wrote in news:Ntednf4 snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Speaking of which, have you notice in the past ten year the proliferation of very morbidly obese fat asses riding around in food stores on those little electric shopping scooters? Rolls and rolls of fat hanging down around their bellies like giant melting jelly donuts. Their baskets are full of high sugar, high starch, high fat foods. It's really a wonder to behold.

I wonder if you see that kind of porky self-indulgence in Europe?

Reply to
Zaky Waky

For the love of God, your owner's manual needs to be updated to alert people to the damage being caused by genetically modified wheat.

Fake ID

Agree. You should write to church HQ in Salt Lake City, Utah, and tell em.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

GMO wheat is only currently being tested and is not sold commercially. AFAIK.

Reply to
gonjah

Is chemical mutagenesis safer than genetic modification?

Taxpayer