OT Riddle

Page 6 of 7
Please, someone. Repost the riddle, and the answer. All in the same post.

I see these posts as the only place anyone can torment the handicapped with absolutely no social consequence. In any event, standing up must upset him
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:26:25 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, Malformed, you are a handicap.

yes, yours
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:05:52 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

More IKWYABWAI from you, Mr. IKWYABWAI? You really are boring.
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple was involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into heaven. While waiting, they began to wonder: Could they possibly get married in heaven? When St. Peter arrived, they asked him if they could get married in heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out," and he left.
The couple sat and waited for an answer ... for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in heaven together forever?"
Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informed the couple, "you can get married in heaven."
"Great," said the couple, "but we were just wondering: What if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in heaven?"
St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground. "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple.
"OH, COME ON!!!"A St. Peter shouted. "It took me three months just to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it'll take to find a lawyer?"
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:07:16 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

IKWYABWAI is your best argument; as it is with most five-year olds.

You're stupid beyond words.

Copycatting is just so you!

anything that I do that gets a response proves how stupid you are, you are just too stupid to know that

If I was using it you would know it. wait a minute, no you wouldn't

but not so stupid that I can continually yank your chain

apparently you don't even know what that is, do you mousie?
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna

Your *only* (and boringly repetitive) argument; IKWYABWAI. Sad.

You obviously are, just too stupid to realize it, I guess.

Sure, you are nothing, if not a wanker.

Obviously you don't, Malformed.

...but you repeat yourself like a drunken bum rolling in his own vomit.

which is what you keep repeating, so thanks for admitting that among your other character traits, you are sad

no matter how stupid I am, I am smarter than you

who so thoroughly owns you that you can't ignore me. what does that say about your mental state?

thank you for admitting that you don't know what it is, mousie

I was never, am not now and will never be your father
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:05:32 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I suppose it is pretty limiting to be a one-trick pony, Mr. IKWYABWAI.

Obviously wrong. You can't even read, much less think. You demonstrate it here, with every post.

Wakers like you don't own anything but their little dick, loser.

Yet aAnother example of your (zero) IQ, Mr. IKWYABWAI.

It's your vomit, Mr. IKWYABWAI.

...but you repeat yourself like a drunken bum rolling in his own vomit.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable in the alt.gay.dick-licker.losers group

which is still far superior to yours

and you so willingly play in it. your mother must be proud

15 words later to repeat yourself and you call me Mr. IKWYABWAI?
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:35:22 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Perhaps you should tell is all more about it, Ms. IKWYABWAI.

Nice try, Ms. IKWYABWAI. Proof.

Play with you? At Usenet distance, sure, I'll whack you with a stick.

You're so stupid you probably think that makes sense, Ms. IKWYABWAI.

...but you repeat yourself like a drunken bum rolling in his own vomit.

"Xians" as an abbreviation for the word Christians? To be truthful, I've never used the term before. I try to treat all faiths with respect until they give me a reason not to. Besides, I have just about every major religion in my family tree which gives me the right to tease and pick on them. ^_^
TDD
On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:10:39 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Obviously wrong, and not even the same subject. You're stupid all the way around.
Some where, I used to have a list of liberal versus conservative terms for guns. I can't find that list, wish I could. One example, liberal evil assault weapon = conservative homeland defense rifle.
Wish liberals would call a tax increase a tax increase, and be honest about it.
On the other hand, I hear liberals using the term "undocumented workers", which is a poorly disguised code word for illegal aliens, every day. Does that upset you?
Or a Kenyan being called an "unbirthcertificated President".
Calling them "undocumented workers" is like calling a "drug dealer" an "undocumented pharmacists".
..sumpin like that :-/
On Feb 13, 7:48am, "Stormin Mormon"

Where do you get your news...Fox? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Umm... since nobody said "male" that will be my answer.
Did I win??
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:20:42 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Alas, one vote for male and one for female, but no r eason for the female vote.
I think it looks like a femaile becaues of the word "upset". Men get angry or annoyed. Women are described typically as hysterical or upset. At least I think so. Am I right?