OT Riddle

Page 5 of 7
On Feb 16, 6:07 pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-

It's best to let the infant play with himself...we shouldn't get him upset!
Add pictures here
✖

I've already told you to get your nose out of his ass. He needs it clear so he can breathe.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 16, 7:06 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

I stand by my statement...you need to grow up to understand your superiors!
Add pictures here
✖

...and I stand by mine; you're too stupid to breathe (and have your nose up MALformed's ass).
Add pictures here
✖

so it's you looking in my window?
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:24:10 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

The Usenet is not a window, stupid.
Add pictures here
✖

I see, so you aren't denying that it is you looking in my window. what a perv
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:06:27 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

...just one more example of (lack of) logical thought.
Add pictures here
✖

Simple solution that even a simpleton like you can understand; don't read what you don't like. Learn how to use a killfile.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:31:10 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Another perfect example of your lack of a brain. Without someone to copy you'd have nothing to say, Mr. IKWYABWAI.
Add pictures here
✖

why waste my C level material on you?
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:11:48 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Because F level is all you're capable of, you only copy others. Typical lefty.
Add pictures here
✖

how so very original
Add pictures here
✖

of course it is, it's a window into your insecurities
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:07:01 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Of course you can't read or think (forget even attempting logic), so actually seeing anything through such window, if it existed, would be impossible for you.
Add pictures here
✖

Simple solution that even a simpleton like you can understand; don't read what you don't like. Learn how to use a killfile.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:30:57 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Nothing but more plagiarism. I'm honored you think so much of my writing, Mr. IKWYABWAI.
Add pictures here
✖

self-esteem issues that you take comments from someone you despise as compliments? LOL you really have no idea how to do this, do you? don't bother answering, you are belt-deep in your own personal swamp of alligators
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:13:29 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Despise? You aren't worth the effort, Ms. IKWYABWAI. No alligators here, either. There are some down the road but only you would swim in that muck.
Add pictures here
✖

of course I am or else you wouldn't keep dancing so beautifully for us

Aw, I have sense enough to not live near the sewage treatment plant. And you call me stupid?
Add pictures here
✖