OT Riddle

Page 4 of 7

Wow, this thread is moronic. The whole thread, meaning both sides.
Anyone that thinks either the Repubs or Dems are official sponsors of the KKK is nuts.
As someone interested in mathematics, I find the use of equal signs above particularly disturbing. Clearly the above is meant to be expressed with the operators of set theory.
Ie.
republican > conservative
which says, conservatives are a subset of republicans.
But don't let me stop you, continue to blather on.
--
Dan Espen

so you are saying the KKK were not xians?
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:27:41 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

We realize that logic isn't your strong suit. Logic takes at least some intelligence.

inability to answer noted
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:18:02 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Illiteracy noted.

yeh, but slapping you once at a time should do you fine
On Feb 14, 10:18pm, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-

"Slappin' it" is what got him where he is...efin'nuts! 8llllllD- .

Birds of a feather...
On Feb 15, 7:49pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

You repeat yourself...shows your intellect!

...and you still don't get it.
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:18:03 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

It might satisfy your violent obsessions but you'd still be illiterate.

I may be illiterate but you still haven't answered the question: better to be illiterate than ignorant
now you will amaze us with what you think is a witty retort
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna

Stupid is forever, stupid.

No point. You wouldn't understand if I did.

thank you for admitting that you are stupid

TRANSLATION: I have no witty retorts and so will put on my size 14EEE track shoes and run away.
Can't say that this was unexpected
On Feb 16, 12:14am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-

Hehehe!

You really should get your nose out of his ass, stupid. It makes you look even dumber than you are (hard, I know).
Interesting list of idiots with a couple thinking people included, but only a couple.
OT posts should be posted to the OT group.

you don't like. Learn how to use a killfile.
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:14:52 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Are you illiterate, stupid, or both (the best bet)?

No. No translation needed, at least for those with a positive IQ.

You're certainly predictable; zero IQ.

whatever I am, I am so much better than you

that's why the translation was just for you

yes, I will always best you

you have never done anything to make anyone think your IQ wasn't