OT Riddle

Page 2 of 7
How high was Mitt?
A Liberal, a Conservative and a Moderate walk into a bar.
Bartender says, "High Mitt!"
Add pictures here
✖
Reminds me of that walking uterus who had 15 or so kids, all living in a motel room. Daddy for the last ten only came by to father more kids, and she was saying "somebody got to be paying for all this".
On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:33:20 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
Dear Skewl Teacher,
I see my typographical error. Please send money so I can get my eyes back and a newer keyboard, as well as a larger monitor.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 11, 9:31 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

You're one sick SOB!
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 11, 9:31 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

What ever happened to, "there but for the grace of God, goes I"?
Add pictures here
✖
It went away about the 8th or 9th kid. After a while, a person "should" take responsibility for her actions.
Fornicating, and making a bastard child out of wedlock is bad enough. But, after several of them, a person has to wonder about individual responsibility. No one told her that fornication leads to bastard kids?

What ever happened to, "there but for the grace of God, goes I"?
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 12, 6:42 am, "Stormin Mormon"

You are referring to a specific race and showing blatant prejudice and ignorance.
Add pictures here
✖
On 2/12/2012 8:09 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

Those darn Irish, they're going to overpopulate the world. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

That was the Catholic's plan.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖
On 2/12/2012 8:58 AM, Harry K wrote:

I have no fear of terrorists because as a small boy, I had Irish nuns for teachers. Nothing can scare me now except albino penguins, I have this inexplicable reaction whenever I see one. o_O
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Nice of you to bring up race. You're as bad as harry.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 12, 11:23 am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

?
Add pictures here
✖

If you have to ask, you're as dumb as you first appear.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 12, 7:34 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

So "somebody got to be paying for all this" doesn't refer to a certain race? And that makes ME dumb...check the mirror!
Add pictures here
✖

Again, you're the racist here. You're as bad as harry and as dumb as the average Democratic stooge.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 13, 9:06 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

You are the ignorant f*ck here...I made my case and don't appreciate being included in the same sentence with harry!
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:06:29 -0800 (PST), Bob_Villa

Why? You're harry's soul mate. Nutcases of a feather...
Add pictures here
✖

I always find the use of the term "bastard child" to be indicative of republican ideology. What did the child do to be called that? It's not the childs fault that it was born out of wedlock or that wedlock is even required. I thought you xians respected life...or is that only while it is in the womb?

Add pictures here
✖

I have no examples of "prominent" repubs using it, but "Stormin Mormon" would like to think he is a mainstream repub, so he'll fit

should it? oh, I see, you'd prefer "undocumented father" rather than bastard, while I'll just stick with child
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna

It does not upset me, but does annoy me. Call a spade a spade, as they say. Using softer words does not make things any different. Should murderers be called "life limiters"?
Add pictures here
✖
wrote:> >On the other hand, I hear liberals using the term

Leave it to Trader to get it completely wrong and inject a little anti-liberal bias, too. They are called "undocumented workers" to distinguish them from the "undesirable aliens" who not only don't WORK, but commit crimes, run drugs and cheat on welfare.
I consider that an important distinction. But it's obvious that someone afflicted with political rabies who foams at the mouth whenever certain "trigger words" are heard might not be able to see or understand that difference. This form of rabies apparently reduces the victim to barking out "Lib, lib, lib looOON!" whenever faced with something outside of his tunnel-visioned world view. Political rabies affects some Democrats, too, although Trader has raised knee-jerk, mouth-foaming reactions and rabid barking to an art form. Maybe we need a new name for Chet/Trader. How about "Old Yeller?" (-:

No, they shouldn't. I agree. But this isn't a case of softer words or political correctness. This is a simple case of accuracy. "Undocumented worker" tells us these people WANT to work and often ARE working. While I'm not big on amnesty for those in the country that entered without State Department blessings, if any group of aliens were to be eligible, my vote would be those that have demonstrated a consistent work ethic.
When you eat fresh fruits and vegetables there's probably more than one "undocumented" (and underpaid) immigrant worker in the supply chain that brought that food to your table. Their labors provide us with food by working at important and necessary agricultural jobs we KNOW that American workers repeatedly refuse to take. Let's not confuse people who work hard with criminals and welfare cheats.
So let's call a spade a spade, a killer a killer and a foreign worker without papers who works long, hard hours in the hot sun putting fresh food on OUR tables an "undocumented worker." Let's call the foreigners here without papers who deal drugs, cheat the welfare system and commit crimes "undesirable" or "illegal" aliens. And kick them the hell out. Pronto.
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
✖