OT: Replacement water heater for home (NSOT??)

Page 8 of 8
On 6/6/2016 6:21 PM, bob haller wrote:

who wouldnt complain about noise since they will have power too

One friend of mine did exactly that. His neighbor knew some about electricity, and was able to run cords to a couple different houses.
My two neighbors, one "had a generator coming from the fire hall" and planned to run a space heater in the living room. I offered to show him how to wire it into the furnace, he declined. Other neighbor had a kerosene heater and was warm enough. The elderly lady across the street was wrapped in blankets with the stove burners on, worrying about monoxide. She also declined.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/4/2016 8:39 AM, Sky wrote: