OT: Recomenndations please on QUIET 5-8k BTU Air Conditioner

Hi All, I'm looking for a new AC For my apartment bedroom, I don't need anything over 8,000 BTU, I think even 5,000 will do. Someone gave me a new Kenmore 12,000 BTU but that thing is very noisy & overkill for my bedroom. Can anyone recommend a reliable & quiet 5-8k BTU AC? I used to have an 8,300 BTU Panasonic which was very quiet but my landlord lost it (long story). Thank for any info!

Reply to
Daniel G.

Hi Again All, Sorry, in my last post I forgot to mention my budget for this is only $300. I saw some Friedrich Quietmaster models got great reviews but cost over $600 for an 8,300 BTU. Thanks again.

Reply to
Daniel G.