OT: Recipe from Sphere Magazine, about 1978

It never hurts to try, and I know some on the ng have diverse interests, so.....
I am looking for a recipe for an apple cake that appeared in the magazine, about November, probably '78 or possibly '79. I made the cake, took some to work, everyone liked it, so I brought the mag; a friend borrowed it and never returned it. The magazine changed names at some point to Cuisine, but not the same Cuisine being published nowadays. The recipe calls for baking in a Bundt pan and for a caramel sauce ... pour some of the sauce over the hot cake when it comes out of the oven, pour the rest over the cake after it's out of the pan. I have found similar recipes, but not "the one". I will be forever grateful if I can find it.
Norminn wrote:

Does your local library have a decent periodicals collection? they might have an old copy of the magazine so you could at least photocopy the recipe.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Nate Nagel wrote:

Crocker, which one source said was the publisher. The local library has coop with much better library, so will try there first. Ebay has some copies of the mag for sale, but those are too early. Thanks!

ebay category is magazine back issues.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=sphere+magazine

Have you asked the folks over in rec.food.equipment? Or rec.food?