OT Rebooting after XP Update causes user32.dll error message

My morning got off to a rocky start because of this. I hope to save some one else the time. On boot up this morning I was confronted with an error message box that said:
The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run proerly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor suppling the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.
I installed an MS update as I shut down last night and that is the only thing I had installed for days. To make a long story shorter, the Vendor Microsoft has released a hot fix for this problem. You can read about it and download the fix. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/935448/en-us
The problem will not affect all XP users. It depends on the order the files are installed. Since they have released a solution they may corect the problem for future up-daters.
The solution above solved the problem after installing and rebooting.
Colbyt
Colbyt wrote:

Try posting to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general newsgroup.

That too but I appreciated it appearing in this group.
Harry K

Thanks Harry.
I was merely trying to help the people I hang out with. Posting it here also ensures a Google listing which is the first place I look when I have a problem.
I did try to post it to the group mentioned in the reply and could not find that group among the 65000 or so I have on the server.
Colbyt