OT: real football

Hi All,

Real football tomorrow, played out on the grass in the open at Lambeau Field.

Packers vs. 40 Whiners: 3:30 pm CST on Fox

national weather service:

Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Maybe another ice bowl?

-T

Reply to
Todd

That is Sunday the 5th

Reply to
Todd

We'll be watching...and have relatives that will be there! My daughter goes to college in De Pere! Go Pack! (I saw the buses taking the forty-whiners to Appleton, yesterday!(*o*)

Reply to
Bob_Villa

I think guard Jerry Kramer referred to his block on the winning touchdown as the $13,000 block.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

We lost! Again! Bummer! There is always next year. :'(

Reply to
Todd

_We_ lost?

What position do you play? Perhaps you are a coach?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Head critic!

Sucks being a fan at times. :-(