OT: real football

Hi All,
Real football tomorrow, played out on the grass in the open at Lambeau Field.
Packers vs. 40 Whiners: 3:30 pm CST on Fox
national weather service:
Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Maybe another ice bowl?
-T
On 01/04/2014 11:59 PM, Todd wrote:

That is Sunday the 5th
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:00:35 AM UTC-6, Todd wrote:

We'll be watching...and have relatives that will be there! My daughter goes to college in De Pere! Go Pack! (I saw the buses taking the forty-whiners to Appleton, yesterday!(*o*)
On 01/05/2014 06:17 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

We lost! Again! Bummer! There is always next year. :'(

_We_ lost?
What position do you play? Perhaps you are a coach?
On 01/06/2014 03:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Head critic!
Sucks being a fan at times. :-(
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 1/5/14 1:59 AM, Todd wrote:

I think guard Jerry Kramer referred to his block on the winning touchdown as the $13,000 block.