(OT) RAW JUSTICE... (For Tailgating)

A tailgater finally gets what he has coming.....

This was on the tv news. It happened in Little Chute, WI. last week. This moron was tailgating another vehicle. That driver tapped his brakes, and the tailgater loses control and wrecks his vehicle.

Besides wrecking his vehicle, they said he was ticketed for something like dangerous driving (the tailgating)!

That's one less asshole tailgater on our roads.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

thanks, that was fun to watch.

Years ago, I was on exit ramp, someone tailgating. Did my best to get him off my tailgate. Brake flash. Slow down and speed up. Brake to near zero, and then restart. None of those got the guy off my tail gate. We got to the other highway. He zoomed out in front. I kept a generous and safe following distance. He did a brake stomp (possibly to punish me?). Being a safe driver, I just eased up on the gas. I had plenty of space, so did not need to react sharply to his actions.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon