OT - priceless

http://tinyurl.com/6gamnxe

Yer obviously easily engaged.
On 9/21/2011 5:07 PM, Frank wrote:

LOL
Things have been better for the pres. :-)
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:07:27 -0400, Frank
Very interesting. :) NBC news just got done talking about the same picture, but it wasn't until the next show, Inside Edition, that they showed video -- his hand was up for only a second or two -- and said that they took another picture where his hand wasn't up. It takes a while to get 40 people to pose for a picture.

What amuses me was that there was a similiar picture of Bush widely circulated by the press where he looked lost getting ready for the pose. Point being that the media looked hard to get unflattering pictures of Bush but goes out of their way to excuse Obama. Not this time, why it amuses me ;)
On 9/22/2011 7:06 AM, Frank wrote:

Bush has.... ahh..... talent. Yeah that's it!

And, inexplicably, when I cut and paste url, it is not available. Winston Smith, I suspect.
Steve