OT: Prayer

In church I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that I just have to share it with you: "Dear Lord, This has been a tough four to five years. You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse. My favorite actress Elizabeth Taylor. My favorite singer Whitney Houston. And now my favorite author Tom Clancy! I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz. Amen"

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Kind of reminds me of the bank robbery joke that was going around last year

Reply to
philo

Although I am an atheist I liked that prayer.

Reply to
IGot2P

I'm sure you want to shit in her mouth, too, Malformed.

Reply to
krw

The real joke is Malcom and it's been going around for much too long. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Mal is German?

Reply to
Steve F.

ah, the real joke is the 30 days, but you'll never get it

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

krwless is well known for projecting her deviancies on others

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Of course not, I'm too busy trying to find "fundies" which are entertainment underwear that will fit me. I don't understand the attraction. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

just go to limbaugh's negligee's for republican males shop, but remember to take a number as it's always crowded

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

No, just a typical Democrat. Well, they did learn from the Germans.

Reply to
krw

Malformed is *well* known for his pathological lies.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, the GCA 1968 comes to mind...

Reply to
Steve F.

That's only one small example.

Reply to
krw

Dang, I wouldn't go near a Republican males shop because Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

typical. interested in lingerie but unwilling to go for a personal fitting

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Typical. Lying.

Reply to
krw

I can't find anything in my size but I do need new lingerie for my inflatable love doll. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Sigh. And this in a thread about prayer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

it's that wonderful free market, ignoring an important market segment

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds