OT: Prayer

Page 1 of 2
In church I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that I just have to share it with you: "Dear Lord, This has been a tough four to five years. You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse. My favorite actress Elizabeth Taylor. My favorite singer Whitney Houston. And now my favorite author Tom Clancy! I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz. Amen"

Kind of reminds me of the bank robbery joke that was going around last year
On 1/28/2014 1:53 PM, philo wrote:

TDD

ah, the real joke is the 30 days, but you'll never get it

entertainment underwear that will fit me. I don't understand the attraction. ^_^
TDD

just go to limbaugh's negligee's for republican males shop, but remember to take a number as it's always crowded

disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD

typical. interested in lingerie but unwilling to go for a personal fitting
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:45:39 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Typical. Lying.

inflatable love doll. ^_^
TDD

Sigh. And this in a thread about prayer.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

we all pray for you, but that only proves how ineffective prayer is

it's that wonderful free market, ignoring an important market segment

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:49:35 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
I'm sure you want to shit in her mouth, too, Malformed.

Mal is German?

krwless is well known for projecting her deviancies on others
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:14:33 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Malformed is *well* known for his pathological lies.

No, just a typical Democrat. Well, they did learn from the Germans.

Yeah, the GCA 1968 comes to mind...