OT - Posted (but not approved) to a recycle list

I sent this to a free recycle list. The post was rejected. ==================================Offered: Surplus crude oil left over from a drilling operation. New surplus. This isn't used or old throw away crank case oil. This is new, clean, and ready to distill. Suitable for lubrication, distilling to make motor fuel or heating oil. Some propane and methane content for home heating or cooking.
You'll have to bring your own buckets, or jugs or containers such as tanker ships or semi trailers. About 12,000,000 galons available. If one person can't use it all, I will save all the names to select multiple winners. Prefer to give all to one winner.
No-shows will be reported. I will not call you to arrange delivery. Pickup at my water front location. Winner needs to remove all the crude oil as soon as possible.
I will probably have more oil available tomorrow, so I'll save the names in case of a no show. Or in case of multiple winners. Preference given to non profit agencies, and small countries with democratic governments.
Christopher A. Young . .
On 5/27/2010 3:07 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

For the life of me, I can't see why.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Silly boy, of course it was rejected. With the Dems in power and Obammy in the WH, you needed to have offered to collect/bottle it yourself and deliver it, along with a book of detailed instructions like your tax forms-- plus offered sliding scale stimulus payments to the recipients-- to each according to his need....
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need. You now, that's kinda catchy. Maybe I should make a quotable quote of that? ( http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/k/karl_marx.html )
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus