OT Poor lost flies!

When I get in my car I feel so sorry for the flies that join me. Surely they get very upset when the door next opens. That "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto" feeling. Where am I? My wife will never believe this!
What we need is the governement - federal, AZ will never do it! - to make very very small GPS devices for them to guide them back to their home and family. It should use a pointer on a screen to show which way to fly - different fly species probably don't understand each other's language. I'm not sure how to program them with their home location - perhaps they could be hand-delivered to each fly and the location entered then.
What we need to do is start up a web site to get this on the ballot in November or else crowd-source an organization to take care of this without the government's help. (The Tea Party and perhaps GOP will probably vote against it. No compassion.) I suspect the flies themselves won't contribute much help - likely many of them don't get on the net very often.

I don't think any of them are old enough to vote.

fuck the flies, lets micro chip the mexicans : )

and the hope and change

he's such a manly man
Oren posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

But he sure manages to squirt what looks like lemonade on us!
--
Tekkie