(OT) Political Party choice is determined by Car

An American person's Political Party choice is determined by the type of Car they drive.
Republicans prefer Ford.
Democrats prefer Chevrolet / GM.
Independents prefer Chrysler / Dodge.
Non-voters prefer foreign cars.
On 10/19/2012 8:17 PM, daniel snipped-for-privacy@younameit.com wrote:

do you have a cite for this? or is this a bad joke.
Most foreign cars are built in the USA BTW
Alot of GM Cars are designed and engineered by Opel in Germany and Holden in Australia and built in Canada or Mexico. Are those GM drivers Non-Voters?

I've been voting for over 30 years. Usually voted for the same party, with some variations along the way.
Over that time I've owned Fords, Chevys, Chryslers, Dodges and a couple of different foreign cars. Those different makes of cars must explain the variations in my voting patterns.
No other reason would make any sense.

It's satire.
Not very good satire, but clearly satire.
Making fun of the previous post about party choice.
--
Dan Espen

On 10/19/2012 10:48 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

He may be suffering from H.I.S.I., pronounced "hissy". It stands for (H)umor (I)rony (S)arcasm (I)mpairment. People with that particular mental disease are said to have H.I.S.I. fits and often put on a big display of pseudo-intellectualism about the subject at hand when they fail to see the humor or bizarreness of statements made by someone who is attempting to pull their leg. It's also called The Mr. Data response in some circles. ^_^
TDD

Well, I guess you guys are suffering from that very syndrome.
Do you really think that I believe that my voting across party lines was because I've owned cars from assorted manufacturers?
Come on, quit being so critical.

Good grief! You *can't* read!

They were trying to tell you the same thing but you didn't get it.
I'm a conservative, and drive two GM products. Work van, and a Blazer.
Somehow, I must not be nermal?
An American person's Political Party choice is determined by the type of Car they drive.
Republicans prefer Ford.
Democrats prefer Chevrolet / GM.
Independents prefer Chrysler / Dodge.
Non-voters prefer foreign cars.
On Oct 20, 6:49am, "Stormin Mormon"

No one that I know of has ever called you normal, or even any variation of that spelling<g>. First step is to stop top posting!!!!

I believe your suggestion brings the total to 1000.
People who could not care less about what they post could not care less about how it is formatted.
Lazy of thought, lazy of deed.
Nice effort, though... -----
- gpsman
daniel snipped-for-privacy@younameit.com wrote:

Don't think it's as clear-cut as that. One can make SOME conclusions (BMW Republican, Prius = Liberal), but other factors always intervene.
On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:18:38 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@younameit.com wrote:

He did say "prefer"...you people are without a clue!
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 04:20:48 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa

What do they say if you don't drive or own a car ?

Mexican? Souix?
Doug wrote:

Green Party. Obvious.