(OT) Political Party choice is determined by Car

An American person's Political Party choice is determined by the type of Car they drive.

Republicans prefer Ford.

Democrats prefer Chevrolet / GM.

Independents prefer Chrysler / Dodge.

Non-voters prefer foreign cars.

Reply to
daniel_smith

do you have a cite for this? or is this a bad joke.

Most foreign cars are built in the USA BTW

Alot of GM Cars are designed and engineered by Opel in Germany and Holden in Australia and built in Canada or Mexico. Are those GM drivers Non-Voters?

Reply to
Dusenberg

I've been voting for over 30 years. Usually voted for the same party, with some variations along the way.

Over that time I've owned Fords, Chevys, Chryslers, Dodges and a couple of different foreign cars. Those different makes of cars must explain the variations in my voting patterns.

No other reason would make any sense.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It's satire.

Not very good satire, but clearly satire.

Making fun of the previous post about party choice.

Reply to
Dan Espen

I'm a conservative, and drive two GM products. Work van, and a Blazer.

Somehow, I must not be nermal?

.

Republicans prefer Ford.

Democrats prefer Chevrolet / GM.

Independents prefer Chrysler / Dodge.

Non-voters prefer foreign cars.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

He may be suffering from H.I.S.I., pronounced "hissy". It stands for (H)umor (I)rony (S)arcasm (I)mpairment. People with that particular mental disease are said to have H.I.S.I. fits and often put on a big display of pseudo-intellectualism about the subject at hand when they fail to see the humor or bizarreness of statements made by someone who is attempting to pull their leg. It's also called The Mr. Data response in some circles. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

No one that I know of has ever called you normal, or even any variation of that spelling. First step is to stop top posting!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Well, I guess you guys are suffering from that very syndrome.

Do you really think that I believe that my voting across party lines was because I've owned cars from assorted manufacturers?

Come on, quit being so critical.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I believe your suggestion brings the total to 1000.

People who could not care less about what they post could not care less about how it is formatted.

Lazy of thought, lazy of deed.

Nice effort, though... -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Don't think it's as clear-cut as that. One can make SOME conclusions (BMW = Republican, Prius = Liberal), but other factors always intervene.

Reply to
HeyBub

Good grief! You *can't* read!

They were trying to tell you the same thing but you didn't get it.

Reply to
krw

He did say "prefer"...you people are without a clue!

Reply to
Bob_Villa

What do they say if you don't drive or own a car ?

Reply to
Doug

ote:

Mexican? Souix?

Reply to
harry

Green Party. Obvious.

Reply to
HeyBub

Looks like there will be lots of Fords around the Whitehouse now. Trump was not able to get a drivers license. He could not pass the test. They said he's too stupid.

Reply to
DC-Police.Dept