OT (Political)

Koch bro no Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/charles-koch-trump-nazi_us_571cd383e4b0d4d3f7239eaf
On 4/25/2016 8:14 AM, philo wrote:

Heard him with George Stephanopoulos yesterday. Koch brothers are roundly condemned by Democrats but in fact are libertarian and support those candidates that give them less government interference. He would not compare Obama to Bush but he did compare Bush to Clinton and said Bush was the worst in terms of new government regulations.
On 04/25/2016 07:35 AM, Frank wrote:

My opinion of the Koch brothers, though not good, is a little better than it used to be.
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 07:43:51 -0500

How many hospital wings have you donated?
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 8:49:21 AM UTC-4, Buffalo wrote:

And how many has Trump donated?
On 04/25/2016 07:49 AM, Buffalo wrote:

Hardly any :)
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 8:43:55 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:

IDK why you would be so surprised. Most GOP don't like Trump and his methods. I'm one. Trump is getting 35 - 40% of those that are voting in the GOP primary. He's pulled in some new people, likely independents, people who never voted before, etc. I guess you could call those "new GOP", but whatever they are a lot of them haven't been GOP before Trump.
Trumps big problem is whether there are enough of those new types to overcome the GOP like me that will never vote for him. And exit polls show that's about 35% of GOP voters. And that's just his problem with GOP voters.

My opinion of the Kochs will never change. They screwed me and lots of fellow workers out of over $ 500 per month of retirement pay. They bought out a company I worked for and changed the retirement benefits that many in the compay had been working for over 20 years.
In order to cut the work force they gave a small incentive to the employees to retire eairly. About 4 months after they retired the company quit paying for their health insurance. There was a class action law suit and the retired workers were able to recover some of that health insurance.
They then refused to do any upkeep on the equiipment and then sold the company after about 5 years to another group. The equipment was ready to fall apart and the other company suffered. Because most of the money was put into repairing the equipment the workers did not get any raises for about 10 years.
The Kochs are all for their selves. Whoever they are for, I will probably be against.
On 04/25/2016 09:30 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

UGH :(