OT - please respect "road closed" signs

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:
https://www.facebook.com/13WHAM/photos/a .159897297501.144684.59524127501/1015265 2252537502/?type=1
has a length of 98 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/kttsdqp
[Open in new window] [Copy to clipboard]
Some times, it is safer to find alternate route, instead of just drive around the "road closed" sign and risk your fate.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

The best comment was "You made me laugh so hard, tears ran down my leg."
On 07/29/2014 10:16 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

\
My neighbor was killed on his bike about a year ago.
He ignored a CLOSED sign on the trail and drove around a barricade.
Though the paving was done, none of the caution signs were up and he was hit by a car.
The markings cautioning both the bikers and the motorists were not yet in place.
On 07/29/2014 07:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Tinyurl is for liberal sissies. Be a republican and paste it on one line.
https://www.facebook.com/13WHAM/photos/a.159897297501.144684.59524127501/10152652252537502/?type=1
On 7/29/2014 7:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I figured it was going to be something like this when I saw your subject, but that's ok because this type of photo always tickles me.
Found the original story to send to someone who doesn't do Facebook. It includes a quote from the driver: "I just feel really stupid." (Ya think!)
http://www.13wham.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/driver-feel-both-lucky-stupid-14345.shtml