OT: Please Help

Sorry for the off topic post, but my life is on hold until I get these infernal student loans paid off ($50,000). While I am putting all of my money toward them, it's not enough, and I need your help.
You can help in a way that not only helps me out, but also is fun and if you're lucky just might win you a lot of money.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0186022169
Thanks! Dan
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:14:21 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Won't the government bail you out?
Oren --

Surely they will, and help with his mortgage too...maybe throw in some free health care while they're at it.
Cheri
"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message wrote:

Especially if he's here illegally.

If that's the case, they would forgive his loans, help with his utilities, rent, and even provide lower cost automobile insurance, whether or not he has a license. :-)
Cheri
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:58:03 -0800, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:

And never have to learn a lick of English!
Oren --

The congress has approved a quadtrillion payout for all katrina victims. That's each, not total. So just say you are a katrina victim. If that doesn't work, just say you are a NY firefighter and they will sit down and write you a check for a trillion dollars.
on 1/15/2008 4:02 PM Oren said the following:

qu usted est hablando, Willis?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:37:26 -0800, "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote:

<rj>
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Get a job, you whiner.
Your post has been reported to eBay, PayPal, and Google. Have a nice day.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The ebay listing was a raffle in violation of ebay rules and was reported to Ebay. It is now gone: "This listing (170186022169) has been removed or is no longer available. ... If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled."
M Q wrote:

Did you see any of the Katrina reports on TV? If so, you may be eligible for at least a house trailer for life, free rebuilding assistance, and a chance to be on TV every so often bitching and moaning about how you're not getting any help.

Sure makes it mighty hard to hear the Federal government today deny any help in Oklahoma for the 650,000 who went without power and lost homes,trees, roofs, etc. Katrina was tragic, but not the only show in town.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
on 1/16/2008 7:21 PM DanG said the following:

First, you have to lose almost a whole city. Secondly, Oklahoma is not a politically correct area for government assistance.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Jan 15, 12:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You win a prize for being original in your begging. I was so impressed I reported you to E-bay.
Harry K
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Tripe snipped.
You guys putting up responses on here all realize that the clown who made the original post will never read any response you put on here, right?
If you want to stick it to the OP, complain to E bay, mot on this Usenet newsgroup.