OT: Please Help

Sorry for the off topic post, but my life is on hold until I get these infernal student loans paid off ($50,000). While I am putting all of my money toward them, it's not enough, and I need your help.

You can help in a way that not only helps me out, but also is fun and if you're lucky just might win you a lot of money.

Thanks! Dan

Reply to
coltrock

Won't the government bail you out?

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren

Surely they will, and help with his mortgage too...maybe throw in some free health care while they're at it.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Especially if he's here illegally.

Reply to
<h>

If that&#39;s the case, they would forgive his loans, help with his utilities, rent, and even provide lower cost automobile insurance, whether or not he has a license. :-)

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

And never have to learn a lick of English!

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren

The congress has approved a quadtrillion payout for all katrina victims. That&#39;s each, not total. So just say you are a katrina victim. If that doesn&#39;t work, just say you are a NY firefighter and they will sit down and write you a check for a trillion dollars.

Reply to
Duff

Get a job, you whiner.

Your post has been reported to eBay, PayPal, and Google. Have a nice day.

Reply to
Doug Miller

The ebay listing was a raffle in violation of ebay rules and was reported to Ebay. It is now gone: "This listing (170186022169) has been removed or is no longer available. ... If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled."

Reply to
M Q

That&#39;s what I saw. Thought maybe he should offer to sell a kidney ;)

Reply to
Frank

I think you have to live in New Orleans or that.......

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
Casual Observer

You win a prize for being original in your begging. I was so impressed I reported you to E-bay.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Tripe snipped.

You guys putting up responses on here all realize that the clown who made the original post will never read any response you put on here, right?

If you want to stick it to the OP, complain to E bay, mot on this Usenet newsgroup.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Sure makes it mighty hard to hear the Federal government today deny any help in Oklahoma for the 650,000 who went without power and lost homes,trees, roofs, etc. Katrina was tragic, but not the only show in town.

Reply to
DanG

on 1/16/2008 7:21 PM DanG said the following:

First, you have to lose almost a whole city. Secondly, Oklahoma is not a politically correct area for government assistance.

Reply to
willshak

on 1/15/2008 4:02 PM Oren said the following:

¿qué usted está hablando, Willis?

Reply to
willshak