OT, Ping Stormin Mormon

I seem to remember that you're a flashlight collector. I found the flashlight heaven/candy store. ^_^
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights-c_11265/
TDD

Even got a purple one for the misses.
I thought I saw Stormin' pumping gas at the local 7-11. He was dressed like Elvis. Isn't Stormin' suppose to be dead?
:-)
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 5/16/2014 3:09 PM, Todd wrote:

Being dead has advantages. I get to meet Marilyn Monroe, and Confucious on the same day. Confucious say: Man would not meet Marilyn Monroe on same day as Confucious or woody?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Sigh. Now, I've got to go see the Bishop and confess. I've got lust in my heart.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Today I looked under my truck, in a parking lot about two hours from here. My $10 minimag with the $30 module fell out, as it always does when I do under the truck work. Sadly this time I totally forgot to crawl around and look for it. I noticed about 40 miles later. Likely someone else found it, and I'll never get it back.
I'd have a funeral, but not much to bury.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/17/2014 4:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I feel your pain. It's always sad to lose an old friend or companion, you have my condolences. I have an original 2 AA LED Mini Mag I obtained when the type first came out years ago and it replaced one of the incandescent bulb model which was one of several Mini Maglites that I always had on my belt since I first got one in 1984. I've lost them down inside walls, had them broken or had them sprout legs and walk away. I've worn out several holsters including the leather, Nylon and last factory Nylon Velcro holster I still own. I now have a Nite)Ize Innovation holster which is an elastic clamped type which will expand to securely hold different diameter flashlights. My "Little Light That Could" will never slip out of that holster and be lost. ^_^
http://www.niteize.com/product/Lite-Holster-Stretch.asp
TDD

Last night, after church I had a look at the sump pump at my parents house. The drain to the street is clogged, again with roots. Dad loaned out the tumbling drum drain reamer (dumb, dumb, dumb) and I'm doing what I can to find it and get it back. One of the neighbors across the street. I pushed some door bells to ask after it, but no one was home. Or they just didn't answer. Since it was in a total darkness corner of the house, I got to try my mini mag with the nite ize module. Three blue LED. It was better than being in the darkness, but no where near as good as my Teralux one watt light. I still miss it, badly.
--
.
Christopher A. Young