OT; ping jJim McLaughlin - my reason..

NOT seeking legal advice, but what are my statue of limitation? Years?

Can I think you retired from DOJ and are the previous poster to be across the aisle from Oscar? ? The Happiest Mayor?

My question would be then; when, or how long are statue of limitation(S) on a DOJ employee??

I was sued in '83 (Marion, IL). Both of these guys live in and have no direct human contact cells, since. Nothing from the Court or DA office...since 1992.

-- Oren

Oren

Drop the first "j and remember that comcast is a dot net, not a dot com.

That will get an e mail through.

I'm not quite understand> NOT seeking legal advice, but what are my statue of limitation? > Years?

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

It is a marble likeness of you pointing out your faults.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Problem with that is there exists a comcast dot com domain name and munging your email address like this can elevate the level of spam to their server's dead letter account. Also it isn't ethical to use the domain suffix without the owner's permission.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Jim, email "dummy" at my NYM/Domain=oren and then use the org thngy.

I tried email. Your ISP did not bounce it yet.

-- Oren

Oren