OT Ping Dufas

This makes some entertaining reading. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_common_misconceptions
On 5/2/2013 1:30 AM, harry wrote:

Thanks Cousin Harry, I love reading history and watching documentaries about it. I watched some about The Crusades and was astounded at how sanitized a lot of what most people believe about the Crusaders who were particularly quite savage toward Muslims. ^_^
TDD
On May 2, 8:59 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Muslims have always been a problem. They weren't near as savage as you lot. BTW, I get lots of WW2/old America pix sent to me if you're interested in that sort of stuff. PM me if so &I'll add you to my mailing list..