OT Ping Dufas

This makes some entertaining reading.

harry

Thanks Cousin Harry, I love reading history and watching documentaries about it. I watched some about The Crusades and was astounded at how sanitized a lot of what most people believe about the Crusaders who were particularly quite savage toward Muslims. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Muslims have always been a problem. They weren't near as savage as you lot. BTW, I get lots of WW2/old America pix sent to me if you're interested in that sort of stuff. PM me if so &I'll add you to my mailing list..

Reply to
harry