OT- Pills

Page 2 of 2
On 03/15/2014 12:00 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

DUMB
On 3/14/2014 11:28 PM, philo wrote:

I know two people who have been nearly killed by doctors (maybe three). As for me, I've gone to the doc one time, and he made me worse instead of better. I'd file suit if I could prove it, but he'd show up in a white coat and lie about it.
To answer Jerry's question: yes.
What Jerry didn't ask, is that all pills are not created equal. Some brands of the same medicine work better than others.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I as looking at some OTC pills. The 250 mg were much more expensive per dose (250 mg) than the 125 mg version of the same pill, from the same manufacturer. Every ingredient was the same, just half as much in the 125 mg version.
Being curious, and having way too much time on my hands, I decided to ask the pharmacist why anyone would pay so much more for the 250 mg version. His answer: "Well, you have to take 2 of the 125 mg version instead of just 1. Some people don't like to do that."
Really?
Derby,
If it's from the same manufacturer, looks the same, et c. then It's probably ok to double up on the lower dose. Being smart, you asked the pharmacist.so you know it's ok.

Yes, really.
Dave M.
On 03/15/2014 03:20 PM, David L. Martel wrote:

They gag when they have to take too many pill. There are pill grinders too
--
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped

Not always.
Some pills are coated to regulate the rate they dissolve. So taking two pills instead of one gives a faster rate of dissolving.