OT physical questions about the sinking Italian ship

Page 4 of 4
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:13:40 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Someone else said 61F. Big difference. More to the point, anyone konw how many people sawm to land and how many stayed on ship until rescue boats came. (Some of the lifeboats were under the ship and not useable, so it's impossible that all who survived did so with lifeboats. ) We may never know.

Passengerers were ordered to return to their cabins during the sinking. which must of lead to more deaths......

Why? Lifeboats are hardly one way. If so, I would still be on Princess' private island 10 years later. Yet another supposition.
The Italian Coasties are doing their investigation so we'll be able to get at least a general idea of what happened when.