OT, Perhaps, Sausage Complaint

A real Texan tells it like it is. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ôRNb3tt0LM
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
harry wrote:

To Texans, vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats.
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/2/2012 6:21 AM, HeyBub wrote:

AMEN! ..... lettuce... LMAO!! crunchy water. FUCK lettuce.
--
Steve Barker
✖

True if you're talking about Iceberg lettuce. Try some of the others.
Add pictures here
✖

Nothing wrong with crunchy water. Ice is good stuff.
Add pictures here
✖
Oren wrote:

Yep, that's a sustaining breakfast. I read a breakfast menu once that had those items plus a T-bone stake, a stack of pancakes, two or three glasses of milk, and other sundries. All in all, about 3,000 calories. After breakfast, the Canadian lumberjacks stuffed a few biscuits in their pockets for a mid-morning snack.
Add pictures here
✖