OT, Perhaps But It's About A Home, On Wheels

It's actually a custom built motor home and I'm sure a motor home is something a few of the folks posting to this newsgroup own but not like this one and I'm sure many of you would want 1 O deez. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUzqXJjpq94

The custom builder of the motor home:
http://blastoland.com/blastoland/BLASTOLAND_HOME.html
TDD

I saw that vehicle on A&E's Storage Wars earlier this week.
Two of the regulars, Brandy and Barry enjoy a burrito inside the Decko Liner about halfway down the page at this site.
http://www.celebritycarsblog.com/celebrity/barry-weiss/
On Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:53:01 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Thanks. I sent this to five of my friends.