OT: Peanut butter, again

Page 2 of 2
h wrote:

I don't think the manufacturers actually PUT salmonella in their product, it just sorta GETS there, possibly from the help not properly washing their hands after returning from Taco Bell.
h wrote:

Put the jar in the cabinet upside down and the oil goes to the bottom. Easier to stir. Once you taste it you can't go back to that hydrogenated paste.
--
Van Chocstraw

Food processor works. I like cashew butter too. If you can push a button, you can make PB