OT: Peanut butter, again

I don't think the manufacturers actually PUT salmonella in their product, it just sorta GETS there, possibly from the help not properly washing their hands after returning from Taco Bell.

Reply to
HeyBub

I buy natural peanut butter, only 2 ingredients. Peanuts and salt. Put the jar in the cabinet upside down and the oil goes to the bottom. Easier to stir. Once you taste it you can't go back to that hydrogenated paste.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Food processor works. I like cashew butter too. If you can push a button, you can make PB

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski