OT: Patriotic Performer

And probably a great date:
Video http://whenfallsthecoliseum.com/2010/01/07/a-woman-shows-her-patriotism-with-a-very-odd-talent/
HeyBub wrote:

http://whenfallsthecoliseum.com/2010/01/07/a-woman-shows-her-patriotism-with-a-very-odd-talent/

WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF?
nate
(I call shenanigans, just so I don't wonder where I went wrong...)
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Nate Nagel wrote:

Thanks for asking.
In large measure, they send it TO me. Some is personal, like the recent parking lot panty patron.
I post a lot more on tx.guns (!). Though not as much lately - the world is seemingly less humorous.

Obviously lip-synched.
Doug Miller wrote:

You owe me a keyboard, a shot of bourbon, and the lining of my nose.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:43:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Truly, a 5 Star reply.
LMAO!
In wrote:

bush league

Please tell me you all know that is not real. Funny, yes...but not real.
**** http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610 http://www.reviewmymusicnow.com

Perhaps you missed my comment yesterday?

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:59:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Yes I did, I took yours as more of a funny comment...which was very funny by the way.
**** http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610 http://www.reviewmymusicnow.com
jtees4 wrote:

Sigh. You've evidently never seen floor shows during the Viet Nam war...

She didn't look Filipino to me. <BEG> . . . My god, the Filipino USO shows were the best entertainment I've *ever* seen. We got some decent Aussie & Korean shows. . . the US folks never came to see us that I can remember. . . but the Filipinos. . . I'd bet they could do that. I can still hear one gal singing God Bless America with an accent so thick you wouldn't have recognized the words except for the tune. And she sang it like she meant them, too.
Jim [I'm staying agnostic on this one-- but it is the thought that counts.]

I have a good friend that married a Vietnamese woman....I often wondered what he saw in her....hmmmm, maybe there is more than meets the eye ;-)
**** http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandIDx9610 http://www.reviewmymusicnow.com