OT: Patriotic Performer

And probably a great date:

Video

HeyBub

WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF?

nate

(I call shenanigans, just so I don't wonder where I went wrong...)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Obviously lip-synched.

Reply to
Doug Miller

> very-odd-talent/

You owe me a keyboard, a shot of bourbon, and the lining of my nose.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Truly, a 5 Star reply.

LMAO!

Reply to
Oren

Thanks for asking.

In large measure, they send it TO me. Some is personal, like the recent parking lot panty patron.

I post a lot more on tx.guns (!). Though not as much lately - the world is seemingly less humorous.

Reply to
HeyBub

In news:hids7a$dld$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org, Doug Miller spewed forth:

> very-odd-talent/

bush league

Reply to
ChairMan

Please tell me you all know that is not real. Funny, yes...but not real.

****
jtees4

Perhaps you missed my comment yesterday?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Sigh. You've evidently never seen floor shows during the Viet Nam war...

Reply to
HeyBub

She didn't look Filipino to me. . . . My god, the Filipino USO shows were the best entertainment I've *ever* seen. We got some decent Aussie & Korean shows. . . the US folks never came to see us that I can remember. . . but the Filipinos. . . I'd bet they could do that. I can still hear one gal singing God Bless America with an accent so thick you wouldn't have recognized the words except for the tune. And she sang it like she meant them, too.

Jim [I'm staying agnostic on this one-- but it is the thought that counts.]

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Yes I did, I took yours as more of a funny comment...which was very funny by the way.

****
jtees4

Oh, I'm not saying it CAN'T be done...just saying she wasn't doing it. I have a good friend that married a Vietnamese woman....I often wondered what he saw in her....hmmmm, maybe there is more than meets the eye ;-)

****
jtees4