OT Passport expiration

Page 2 of 2
On 3/11/16 12:37 PM, KenK wrote:

It is called a passport card and the information on it is available here http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/information/card.html
On 03/11/2016 10:37 AM, KenK wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Passport_Card
It says it's good for Mexico, but it's $55 for a first time issuance so not a lot of savings. I think they're faster to get.

Just a late follow-up to the thread (all of which I've read)........
‘Home is the place where, when you have to go there, They have to take you in.’
[Your famous American poet, Robert Frost - "The Death of the Hired Man"]

--
Ian