OT Pancho

OT
Did you know that Pancho, on the Cisco Kid, was during the 6 years the show was filmed, between 70 and 75 years old?
He didn't look it, did he.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Carrillo
Leo Carrillo State Park was named after him because he was an environmentalist.
"Oh, Cisco"
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:18:56 PM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

Inclusive? I hope so!

On 03/05/2016 07:18 PM, Micky wrote:

I believe that Cisco Kid was the first TV show I ever saw.
That was maybe 1952 or 53 and there was one person on our block who had a TV, so all of us kids went over.
First time I saw it, I could not discern the picture...all I saw were unrecognizable black and white splotches. It took my brain several minutes to interpret what it saw.

I think we went to the Rentzes to watch tv but I don't remember it. My older brother talked about it.

So the picture was bad, but you figured it out.
On 03/06/2016 12:50 AM, Micky wrote: X

The picture was absolutely NOT bad
it was quite clear...it's just that I had never watched TV before and my mind did not know how to process the information.
BTW: There was only *one* station

My father bought our first TV in 1952 and it had at least a 21" screen, if not a 26" screen (things look bigger when yer only 4 yrs old). ;)
nb
On 3/5/2016 8:18 PM, Micky wrote:

Interesting to learn this. I recall the series seeing it when I was a kid.