OT panasonic viera plasma tv error codes

I have a panasonic plasma tv........error code 6 blinks of the red light model number th37px50u
anyone have a good idea on this?? besides the land fill??
thanx Herb Harrison
PS......if this dosent get fixxed, I either must buy another or "TALK" to the other half. think of the show "married with children".
Harrison Lighting and Neon wrote:

Hi, Does not sound good. SOS 1/SD/SC/SU board is in question. Try bypassing the power up self test. You can google this procedure. Good luck. I have 1 58" set.
Harrison Lighting and Neon wrote:

Why not try the right newsgroup for TV repair? news:sci.electroncs.repair