OT: Opinion Needed on k/d furniture

I need to purchase several pieces of k/d furniture, including a base cabinet-style TV stand, a vertical audio cabinet and a computer desk w/hutch top.
The two brands I'm most familiar with are Bush and O'Sullivan. I'm also aware that both brands, and probably others, have several different levels of quality in the products they offer.
I would like your opinions on one brand versus the other, and any other comparable brands of k/d furniture that I should consider.
I'm looking for better quality and construction, but cannot afford high-end fully assembled piecers.
TIA Wayne
Go to library and look for Consumer Reports review of assemble yourself furniture. There were differences.
message

Surprisingly nice quality stuff made in Thailand. Look for solid wood, avoid particle board if your budget allows.
-- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.
"Wayne Boatwright"wrote in message

I couldn't afford high-end furniture myself. Settled on Sauder, I have 2 computer stations w/hutches, 1 without hutch, and a bookcase. After my first purchase, I was happy enough to purchase the others. The items I purchased does have some real wood nosing on it vs. all composite material. Serves my purpose and no complaints for what I paid.
http://www.sauder.com/home/default.asp
I second the opinion on Sauder I have purchased a couple of pieces and have been happy. Also look at unfinished furniture this can be pretty inexpensive and finishing is not that hard!
Wayne

I'm typing this at a Sauder computer desk and hutch that I assembled three years ago. I've been favorably impressed with the design and quality and would recommend it.
The only problem I had was getting it upright and moving it into its final location in the office. It's assembled on the floor, horizontally, and it weighs about 200 lbs!
You can see a picture of it on the Sauder web site: Item #2638.
Marty

Thanks! I'll be taking a good look at Sauder.
Wayne