OT, OMG, A Polish Music Video

Well, it had to happen. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7wICm4Kuhw

TDD

The rest of the world will now know what I've known all my life!
On 4/5/2014 6:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Back in the early 1970's I had a couple of real live Polish gal pals who's father escaped The Soviets with his family to come to The United States. He was a scientist and was teaching at the university. The two girls were translucent blond and very Catholic. Oh yea, they were also very cute. ^_^
TDD