OT, OMG, A Polish Music Video

Well, it had to happen. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The rest of the world will now know what I've known all my life!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Back in the early 1970's I had a couple of real live Polish gal pals who's father escaped The Soviets with his family to come to The United States. He was a scientist and was teaching at the university. The two girls were translucent blond and very Catholic. Oh yea, they were also very cute. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas