OT: Old Deja Posting...

20 yrs ago most folks used their actual names...and check the servers and such...things were simple then!
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en #!msg/alt.home.repair/VLOVJmGken0/jSHcp0qKnvwJ
On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:31:55 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:

such...things were simple then!

/jSHcp0qKnvwJ
...and people were civil to one another! ۹ↁﮌↁ

Sam still uses same name. I used to use my full Greg Szekeres.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?hl=en #!msg/alt.home.repair/Szekeres/alt.home.repair/cjVFPcyPW-M
Test
On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:54:14 AM UTC-6, Gz wrote:

...I'm sure you have a point somewhere?