OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

Only a complete idiot doesn't yet know that it's climate change, and not global warming. If today is warmer, it's because of freon in air conditioners. Or, maybe carbon foot print. If it's colder, that's due to chemicals in spray cans. In either case, it's all our fault. It means that we need to tax the rich, stop driving cars, prevent cows from farting, and stop using air conditioners. Matter of fact, we've got to stop manufacturing cheimcals, drilling for petroleum, fracking, or making asphalt roads. We're killing the planet, and it's all our fault because we are evil. Everyone get together, we're all going to cry and then we'll start a movement to ask Al Gore to forgive us, and sell us carbon offset credits so we can light a fireplace to help keep warm.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/24/2014 6:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hey! Where my winmil an soler sells at? An my lectric car? Where my free ride at? o_O
TDD

Push the blue button, on your Obama phone. An operator will assist you. "Obamastar, may I help you?"
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/25/2014 2:33 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock of Killer Loon wrote:

paid into the system longer than you've been alive. Ya know, you still haven't written of your wonderful job and high salary. Did you get that $15/hr minimum wage you demanded yet? You still haven't been able to define this "Teabillie" or "Teabilly" thing you keep spewing. How are your mom and livestock father getting along? ^_^
TDD