OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

Page 4 of 5
On 1/24/2014 11:04 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

For his next trick, Obama will reduce the deficit so much that we'll have 40 trillion surplus. And then we'll need to form new programs to take care of the problem of excess revenue.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Nah! CEOs will get more income and bigger "Golden Parachutes".
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

GLOBAL warming. Maybe you don't know what the word "global" means. It's different from "local", both in space and in time.
Per The Daring Dufas:

"Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get."
- Mark Twain.
--
Pete Cresswell

Per The Daring Dufas:

Do you doubt that global warming is happening? Or just that the cause is man-made?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 1/24/2014 11:01 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

One would have to be quite arrogant and deranged to believe that man actually affects the overall weather of the planet. o_O
TDD
Per The Daring Dufas:

What about the ozone layer thing? Granted it wasn't weather, but AFIK, it was heading for "overall of the planet" until countries got together and limited the release of something-or-other (freon?).
--
Pete Cresswell

On 1/25/2014 2:10 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

Another study done my scientists, who were not paid off, determined that volcanoes were responsible for the majority of chlorine spewed into the atmosphere. There are those arrogant, deranged humans again. o_O
TDD
Per The Daring Dufas:

But the holes in the ozone layer closed up after freon(?) use was cut back - yet volcanic activity remained the same, right?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 1/25/2014 4:49 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

The ozone hole never existed. The anual phenomenon still exist and will continue to do so as long as there is oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere, there is sufficient solar radiation to create ozone, and the Earth continues to be tilted in its orbital plane.
With zero fanfare the ozone hole was declared "healed", but since the lying shit-heads had zero way of proving their own statement they kept things mum.

LOL! The ozone "hole" alarmist insisted that volcanic activity had zero impact on the ozone "hole". They would probably insist that volcano's had zero impact on weather/short term climate, either.
On 1/25/2014 8:05 PM, SteveF wrote:

Who are these deranged arrogant fools who don't understand that to Planet Earth, "Man" is a frigging fly that can be swatted at any time and without any warning? Our planet hardly notices us unless we set off nukes and I don't think Earth would care if Mankind wiped itself out. The Dinosaurs were theoretically wiped out by a big meteor impact and after a time, The Earth healed and life resumed. Unless a really pissed off Romulan drops some Red Matter into The Earth's core to swallow it up by the black hole that's produced in the process, The Earth will be around long after Mankind is extinct. ^_^
TDD
TDD
On 1/24/2014 10:56 AM, philo wrote: (snipped)

Rush Limbaugh said something intelligent? I guess that miracles do happen!
On 01/24/2014 11:24 AM, IGot2P wrote:

Not too bad,
one thing right in 30 years.
On Friday, January 24, 2014 12:34:53 PM UTC-5, philo  wrote:

en!

More like 10000 things right in 30 years. Instead of worrying about Rush, who isn't an elected official how about you libs looking at Obama.
Promised to close Gitmo, 5 years later, still open.
Railed against raising the debt ceiling and called Bush unpatriotic for doing so and voted *against it*. Now having taken $10 tril in debt to $17tril+, where's your outrage about that? And he wants it at $20 tril by the end of his term.
5 years into a "recovery" and we have a deficit that is unprecendented, $650 bil a year.
5 years into a "recovery" and we have record numbers of Americans on food stamps and welfare
5 years into a "recovery" and we have the median income dropping $5k.
The middle east is in crisis, and Obama has Lurch over in Switzerland at a peace conference. The US position? Assad must go. The Syrian position, the rebels are terrorists and Assad ain't going. How realistic is that? Oh, and with 100,000+ dead, pictures of Auschwitz like photos from the Assad regime, and Obama's response is: "If the "peace" talks dont work out, then he will consider sending more aid to the rebels. The stupid ass has been saying that for 3 years now. Every interview I've seen in Syria, CBS, NBC, CNN, all the moderate rebels say they haven't gotten anything so far.
How's all that sit with you humanitarian libs?
On 01/24/2014 12:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Lurch, was that the guy on the Adams Family?
I forget now.
On 1/24/2014 12:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Shhhh, quiet! Don't confuse them with facts. I'm hoping "lurch" was a joke. ^_^
TDD
On 1/24/2014 11:24 AM, IGot2P wrote:

Yeh, I believe he said that Al Gore and the current President are dumbasses. All intelligent people know that. ^_^
TDD

it's a tribute to the free market which always knows best, just think of how much profit those propane producers are making
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:15:43 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Only a lefty loon can only look at one side of the equation. Higher prices also mean that a scarce resource isn't wasted. Well, AlBore will still fly around the world in his private jet.