OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

Page 3 of 5
On 1/25/2014 1:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are the reason hell is going to freeze over!
On 1/25/2014 8:59 PM, SteveF wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Perfectly warped. One can spend hours there. Now, back to the Fisters!
On 1/24/2014 9:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

So many people are humor and irony impaired. I'm sure you never read about the Russian scientist who discovered that the mean temperature of Mars is rising at the same rate as that of the planet Earth. It's normal for the climate of our Earth to be in chaos. Over the past 100 years or so, we've been spoiled by a fairly stable climate. All those SUV's, private jets and mansions on Mars belonging to those 1% Liberals elites who's home planet IS Mars, is the cause of that planet's temperature rise. Oh yea, I've lived in other countries like Californiastan and I was in Los Angeles in 1989 when it snowed and I had trouble making my way to San Francisco due to the snow that was blocking The Grape Vine. I also lived in the mid Pacific in 1987-88 when a once in 100 year storm hit the islands. When I came back to the states in 1988, I was going to go stay in Eastern Mexico but changed my mind when hurricanes ripped it to shreds. For some reason, in the later part of the last century, weird weather seemed to follow me around. ^_^
TDD
wrote in message

Global climatic change has nothing to do with what your temperature is today, was yesterday or what the average has been over the last decade or so.
Just out of curiosity, why do you not consider valid the opinions of people trained in the science and who base their opinions on years of study and observstions to which you are not privy?
--

dadiOH
____________________________
dadiOH wrote:

Because those so-called scientists have been caught more than once falsifying and ignoring data that doesn't fit their pre-determined conclusions . Follow the money ...
--
Snag

On 1/24/2014 10:39 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Right again.
Who do climatologists work for?
The answer is government agencies.
Even scientists learn that the best way to get ahead is to go along with what your bosses want.
Our state climatologist, a professor at the University of Delaware was roundly denounced by our Democrat government when he said that when Mother Nature comes along, you have to get out of her way. Wrong answer for people that want to increase government control of things.
On 1/24/2014 10:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:

You know, this one was pretty good, too.
Scholarly, quotes the experts, refer to confidential information. Nice one.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/24/2014 9:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:

should be disposed there. ^_^
I was never able to complete my degree in physics but I never lost my love of science and my skepticism of folks demanding I change my lifestyle because they believe their assertions and theories are the correct and only ones that exist. I'm suspect of anything a government want's to force on me at gunpoint based on some scientific theory. I'm looking at different sources and trying to take in different opinions and theories from different scientists who's research funds are not connected to some government looking to use their scientific theories to point guns at the population and control their behavior based on the science from those who take money from them. I'm sorry but the boffins promoting this Chicken Little approach to Climate Change seem to be obtaining research funds from suspect sources. Back in the last century, scientists working for tobacco companies swore that cigarets wouldn't hurt you. My male bovine droppings detector goes off every time I hear any of the hysteria over Global Cooling, Warming, Climate Change. o_O
TDD
Per The Daring Dufas:

Do you doubt that it is happening? Or just that it is caused by human activity?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 1/25/2014 2:08 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

global climate. o_O
TDD
On Friday, January 24, 2014 8:16:52 AM UTC-6, The Daring Dufas wrote: So OK you Global Warming nut jobs, what is your

I'll make this as simple as possible...this is WINTER...the Southern Hemisphere has SUMMER! Also, look as the extremes in weather we have been having, hurricanes, droughts, flooding, polar vortices...
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:04:10 -0800 (PST), Bob_Villa

And it's WARMING. That's why the expedition to Antarctica was frozen in, as was the ice breaker sent to rescue them. ;-)

On 1/24/2014 10:04 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

What extremes? Hurricanes are down. Droughts are about normal. Flooding is about normal. Polar vortices are a lame "new" term for normal.

Tornadoes are down.

"Rules for Radicals"

Obummers Saul handbook.

Lots of dog-ears, spooge stains, and other schmutz, though.

See Al Gore is making progress on the global warming. He is starting to ge t things cooled off.. In a couple of years it will be global cooling that is the problem.
--
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protec
tion is active.