OT: Oil Spill. There are two men...

Page 6 of 6

coal to gasoline, or algea or biomass to gasoline all need a distribution system.
thats frozen by big oil who likes things just as they are.
as the guy who originally designed opec said dont get greedy or they will find another way.
if a gasoline substitute became available today for 2 bucks a gallon we would see gasoline drop to just under 2 bucks to lock out the competition

Nice threading. It would help if you could keep your replies topical.

...and that's a bad thing?

If we called the two Georges in, we'd probably be bombing Japan & Haiti over the oil spill.
Re Re: Oil Spill. There are two men...:

I certainly hope not Japan. U.S. politicians have not allowed a military victory against a country with more than 2 or 3 million population since 1945.
Vinny From NYC wrote:

That could very well be because nobody wants to seriously fark with us.

Tell me they both have experience for something like this visualization.
PBS video
http://video.pbs.org/video/1525161521 /
_Need To Know_ aired on PBS last night -- what is really going on for those harmed.One business was down by 85% and another is losing his nest egg (Motel).
Here is the episode:
http://video.pbs.org/video/1525143589 /

Obama does not want help, or to end the crisis. They get more mileage and publicity out of if than if they shut it off today. Was it Rahm Emanuel who said, " Never let a good crisis go to waste."?
Several civilians have come up with simple ideas, such as spreading hay. Cheap, simple. But, the government says they will "take it under advisemsent, and get back to them" meaning that if there's no drama on the soap opera, no one will watch.
Steve