OT Obscene license plate

The state of Texas is revoking a license plate that a guy has on his Lamborghini
370H55V
They finally figured it out.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I didn't....But Google knows everything:
http://tinyurl.com/kzp4en6
But wouldn't most folks think he was referring to himself?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

I had to read this before I realized what it was:

That's exactly what you are for making me look it up! ;-)
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Try these:
http://tinyurl.com/b2vgjko
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
On 5/7/2015 4:22 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

My wife agrees with you!
Per Ed Pawlowski:

My favorite was on a car where the owner's hobby obviously was speeding (muscle car, multiple radar detectors, aftermarket bucket seats, 3-point harness, and so-forth)
The license plate read something like "WMNNWMW".... "Something like" because it was illegible even when I stared at it.
--
Pete Cresswell

he should have said he was LGTB or whatever that is - they can do whatever they please.
On 5/7/2015 3:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Sherrifs patrol found car upside down and....."

is this the Texas that always boasts about lack of gov't regulations?
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Assholes pay money to have a plate like that.