OT Nym-shifting...

Is it illegal to nym-shift?

No. Not illegal.

Is shifting nyms four or five times a day proper? Particularly, among adults? I say no. Usenet does have some standards and protocols that reasonable people follow.

Shifting nyms causes problems trying to filter the unwashed. Why have to filter each nym-shift, multiple times a day.

Filtering the entire domain is what I could try, but if I do that I might not learn something from a responsible and decent poster that actually has something to contribute to a subject.

Reply to
Oren

Oren wrote in news:4m77m7d875a050lekjbsf2fgqa1nk5c788@

4ax.com:

Are you sure? At one time Moe's restaurant was claiming it was illegal in

37 states to discard the trays their food comes on. So you never know...
Reply to
Tegger