(OT) * NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE *

They told us in elementary school, that America was "the land of the free". THEY LIED! (This is why).

Your house burned to the ground in the middle of the night, and you ran outside with nothing but your pajamas. You have no shoes or shirt, or anything else, just pajamas.

You dont even have any money or your credit card, or checkbook.

You go to your bank to withdraw some money, and they refuse to serve you, because the sign on their door reads: "NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE".

You go to a clothing store to buy some clothing, and the sign on the door reads: "NO SHIRT - NO SHOES - NO SERVICE".

The clothing store refuses to serve you!

Since grocery stores also have these signs, you will soon starve to death, if you can not get any shoes and a shirt.

Must you resort to criminal actions, and break into a clothing store at night to steal some clothing....

-OR-

Must you kill someone and steal their clothing and wallet? And how do you know if their shoes and shirt will fit you? (If they dont fit, you'll have to kill more people).

What do you do?

Note: ¿¿¿¿¿ DO SMART PEOPLE KEEP SHOES AND A SHIRT IN THEIR CAR ?????

---- (Pants are not required, and thus they are optional) ----

Reply to
Paintedcow

Call the Red Cross, Good Will or Salvation Army they will likly give you clothing and other assistance.

Reply to
NotMe

In the UK, I'm refused service in a few supermarkets for being shirtless= (even on a baking hot sunny day). I simply use the one that doesn't mi= nd. There's no sign on any of them, they just moan at me when I enter. = The reason is "hygiene" which doesn't make sense (I had a heated argume= nt with the manager of one trying to explain to him that everybody handl= es the food with their bare hands anyway, not any other part of them). = But in your situation above, one of the supermarkets sells tshirts and o= ffered to sell me one then let me enter (which I refused as I have enoug= h at home). I just don't buy from them any more and made sure they knew= .

-- =

Lemon entry my dear Watson.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

...another pointless thread and response...who the f*ck wants to see your moobs? Don't you think it has something to do with decency? Go figure, the English...take them, please!

Reply to
bob_villain

Call on what? The phone burned up too . . . .

Reply to
Paintedcow

No cell phone or are you still in the dark ages with copper wire serviced phones? Last I checked Quick Stops still have phones.

Reply to
NotMe

Unless you sleep with your cellphone and have it in your pajamas, it too would have burned up. However watching some of the young generation these days, they probably DO sleep with their cellphones, and likely even have sex with it!

Reply to
Paintedcow

T IN THEIR CAR ?????

I keep mine on my night stand (it's my alarm clock). I probably would have time to grab it on my way out the window.

Anyway, I bet the fire department would help me contact the Red Cross in such a situation.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I don't have moobs. And why are you ashamed of the human body? Get out of the Victorian ages.

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Never assume anyone wants to see without clothing...it enters into perversion.

Reply to
bob_villain

No it doesn't. Why do you want to shield what we are made of?

Reply to
Mr Macaw

Someone (the quotation has been incorrectly snipped and has lost the person's name) is acting as though you did when they wrote "Don't you think it has something to do with decency?"

Reply to
Mr Macaw