OT: No Pressure

10:10 Climate Change group produces video with compelling incentive to reduce carbon emissions.
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4gU965ppcA&feature=player_embedded

It's for the children.
On 10/3/2010 7:02 AM, HeyBub wrote:

I see a lot of Gore in this.
Frank wrote:

+1
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 07:32:27 -0400, Frank

I thought he was in jail for molesting someone?

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/OT-No-Pressure-550780-.htm DA wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Oh, boy... It was supposed to be a comedy in Monty Python style but this time the British humour was lost on me. My guess is it was the last time Richard Curtis directed anything related to environmental causes unless he also produces it himself. On a bright side though: those who were not very fond of Gillian Anderson's work in, say, X-Files, can finally watch her blown up in very graphic detail. You'd have to endure the first 3:55m of the 4m film before gratification though. And yes, if you've ever changed an incandescent bulb to a CFL, you will be offended.
HeyBub wrote:

You knew it was coming: http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/03/the-inevitable-1010-remix/

Well of course. To any kind of superstitious cult, you are either a "true believer" or an infidel. They will kill you if they can't convert you. Works with islamofascists and enviro-whakos.