OT: No more styrofoam. We're saved!

Naah, the horses are styrofoam. But, not for long in NYC.

.

Are the hoes made of styrofoam?

(My feeble attempt to steer this thread back to the original subject.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I was in inspector for the Florida Department of Management Services, the agency that handled ALL of the state building project permits and in the years 1996-2002, most were in the prison system. I inspected projects at Charlotte, Hendry, Desoto and Glades. Charlotte was the worst for violence from what I saw.

Reply to
gfretwell

I can understand that they have jurisdiction over the employees, the prisoners, not so much.

That was my contract rate, whether I was inspecting, driving or just cooling my heels waiting for someone to open the gate. Coffee was a treat ... to keep me from going home and starting the clock over again when they called back. Once is usually enough to get a speedier response next time.

Reply to
gfretwell