OT Newsgroups on Win-7

Sorry for this one more OT. After this, I'll settle down and talk about more interesting stuff, but I really want to thank those who offered help, instead of criticism.
I was able to back off Live Mail 2011 (Whew, what a relief) but only with the help I received here.
Thanks very much for the help.
Bob-tx
On 11/2/2010 3:26 PM, Bob-tx wrote:

What did you finally come up with Bob?
TDD

I uninstalled Live Mail 2011. Downloaded and installed Live Mail 2009. I did not lose any of my mail or NG files. That was the advice I received here, that is what I did, and it worked. It sure feels good to be off that MS junk and off Tbird as well. Now I can spend time enjoying the system instead of fighting it. Thanks again. Bob-tx
On 11/3/2010 7:54 AM, Bob-tx wrote:

I used Outlook Express for years with the Quotefix patch, I tried a few others but finally landed on Thunderbird. I only use it for Newsgroups because I use Gmail and Hotmail for Email. I have to stick with the MS operating system because it's what the majority of my customers use. I still have a few who actually run DOS.
TDD